SDI COMPUTER NITROX
Nitrox is a breathing gas that has a lot of benefits for both new and experienced divers. This course will cover the use of nitrox mixtures from 22 to 40 percent oxygen.
What you can expect to learn:
- Physiology of using different breathing gas mixtures and equipment considerations for using nitrox
- How to safely use nitrox mixtures up to 40 percent with a dive computer
- Advantages and disadvantages of utilizing nitrox mixtures, how to analyze a nitrox mixture
SDI Computer Nitrox minimum requirements:
- 100 percent comprehension of questions and answers at the end of each chapter in the SDI Computer Nitrox Diving Course
- Analyze at least two nitrox cylinders
- Log at least one nitrox cylinder
- Program a nitrox computer to a mix between 22-40 percent oxygen
- Minimum age 18, 10 with parental consent
- SDI Open Water Scuba Diver, SDI Junior Open Water Scuba Diver, or equivalent, or current enrollment in one of those courses
What’s in it for you?
The benefits of using Nitrox including:
- Increased safety margins
- Reduced post dive fatigue
- Extended no-decompression times
How do I take this course?
- Come by the Shop, Give us a Call, Or click the "Contact US!" button.
To View Current Course Standards & Procedures for the SDI Computer Nitrox Course Click on the below Button.